How to add a Training Record
Adding a Training Record allows you to add historical training records to the LMS so that they can appear on your Matrix and count toward compliance
The option will only be visible if you have been given the appropriate access. This access is usually be given to; Regional Managers, Managers and Admins
To start, you will need to access Training Records form the Navigation Bar. Clicking this will give access to the Add Record button
In order to add a training record, we must first filter by Home, Course, and Users in criteria filter at the top of the page.
1. Select the Home button (you can select multiple homes if you are a Regional Manager or at Head Office)
2. Select the Course button (you will only be able to select one course at a time)
3. Select the Users button (you can select individual users, multiple users, all users or you can select by job role)
4. After you have completed the filters, select Add
5. Fill in the Date your users completed the course by clicking in the date field and selecting from our calendar
(Optional - You can also add notes to the training records you are creating along with a certificate or register)
6. After you have added the training record, you will receive a message that lets you know that the training records have been successfully added
The records will update the matrix in real-time, it will also total into the users individual compliance and also your overall compliance as an organisation.