How to add a New User
Adding a New User will only be visible if you have been given the appropriate access. This access would usually be given to Regional Managers, Managers and Admins.
To start, select Users from the Navigation Bar. From the drop down you can now click Add User
By selecting Add User, a form will appear where you will be able to complete the user's details.
1. Add the user's Full Name
2. Add the user's email address (email addresses have to be unique because the system will not allow duplicate emails)
3. Add the user's Telephone number (this is optional)
4. Add the user's Job Title
5. Add the user's Start Date (this will help with the reports you have access to as you can either exclude or include new starters)
6. Select the Primary Home for the user (Home Access is automatically completed once you have added a Primary Home. If you are creating a user like a regional manager, you will need to give them access to all their respective homes)
7. Add the Job Role and Job Type (The Job Role determines which courses need to be run by the user and the Job Type dictates the access they have to the system)
8. Press Create User to created the account. The system will then send out an automatic email to your New User informing them that they have an account